Pay attention Detective. Your Mission is to identify the Coded Word using the Picture Clues. To succeed you must be prepared for a challenge, think outside the box and be imaginative.
– A picture of a Surfer + A Spider’s Web = Internet (You surf the web)
– A Pea + A picture of the Sea = PC (A play on similar sounding words – Put the two Picture clues together and you get Pea Sea which sound very similar to PC)
– A soldier + Waiter + Tennis player = Serve (A Soldier servers his country, a Waiter serves his customers and a Tennis player serves the ball)
– A ship + An Iceberg = Titanic (The Titanic sank when it hit an Iceberg)
– A number 1 with a hole in it + A Club playing card = Golf (a hole-in-one is a Golf score while a Club is used to hit the ball in Golf)
Now start exercising your brain and download Picture Detective, the addictive picture puzzle game where Creativity is a Necessity.
**Switch of Predictive Text if you’re have difficulties Entering Text**
– Can’t identify the Word? You can request a further two Picture Clues.
– Not making the links between the Picture clues? You can reveal a Written Clue.
– Still unable to make the connection? You can request an Anagram.
– Need more assistance? You can reveal a letter.
– Determined to solve the puzzle using just the two Picture Clue? You can skip the level and return to it later.
Download Picture Detective for Android:
Download Picture Detective for iOS:
Like Picture Detective Page on Facebook