Barometer Plus app measures air pressure and altitude using the built-in barometric pressure sensor on your device.
Barometer Plus can be used for virtually all of your outdoor and indoor activities, such as climbing, trekking, hiking and even stair climbing.
Because air pressure changes normally indicate change in the weather, so you can use this app to monitor and predict short term weather changes.
• Contains barometer, altimeter.
• Unit support for pressure (mb, inHg, kPa, atm, Torr, psi, hPa, mmHg), altitude (meter, feet)
• Personalization graphic in analog classic style.
• Calibrate values output by sensors.
• Calibrate the app by GPS altitude, GPS location and nearest airport information/METAR, manuals enter QNH
• Pressure tracking and history graph.
• Notification about pressure change. Useful when you are in weather sensitive zone like desert, mountain, sea.
• Export history to CSV format and customize notification change value (Pro feature)
You can also customize your barometer/altimeter with:
– 7 different barometer housing colors,
– Black, white or blue barometer disk background,
– 4 different app backgrounds,
– 3 different types of needle.
– Transparent themes
– Interval update in setting
– When you have customized your widgets, press the back button to enable it
Download Barometer Plus on iOS:
Download Barometer Plus on Android: